A few days ago, I uploaded a very old (almost ancient) code project to Github. It is a relic of my studies at the university (2007!) and I have used this code for my diploma thesis. After tweaking the code quite a bit, I managed to get it running and spitting out this nice spiral wave (which makes this blog look a lot more colourful than originally I intended).
From the entire Java files I produced back than I included only the one that have a good purpose (like the one above).
I also had to add a build file for
ant because originally, this project was developed in Eclipse.
I am quite happy to see the old stuff still working.
Please, go and try yourself:
git clone https://github.com/mkrapp/rde-solver
To produce the actual spiral wave you have to process the created data files. That part is not included. If you like to see how this works, drop me an email.